Thank you for stopping by for during the fall themed blog hop. I hope you like the card I made and enjoy the rest of the sites you will be visiting.
So if you did not get the Blended Seasons stamp set you missed a great set! I used 3 of my favorite fall color combinations for this card (Old Olive, Cajun Craze & Pumpkin Pie) YUMMY!
Here are some close ups to enjoy – thanks for visiting.
Participating Bloggers – Enjoy the Journey
- With a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut a piece of Cajun Craze Cardstock to 5 1/2 x 8 1/2. Score and fold at 4 1/4.
- Cut a piece of Old Olive Cardstock to 2 1/2 x 5 1/2
- Cut a piece of Pumpkin Pie Cardstock to 1 x 5 1/2
- Stamp the leaf image 3 times onto Whisper White Cardstock using Pumpkin Pie Ink.
- Stamp the smaller leaf in Cajun Craze 3 times
- Stamp the cluster leaves 3 times in Old Olive
- Adhere the Old Olive to the Pumpkin Pie
- Adhere that set to the Cajun Craze.
- Use Dimensionals to adhere the Whisper White to the base card
- Stamp the sentiment onto a piece of Old Olive and glue that on top.
- Secure the ribbon on the top edge of the Old Olive.