I wanted to to do a tone-on-tone card for fall/Thanksgiving. I couldn’t decide on one stamp set so – I used three. What do you think?
- Cut the Basic Gray for the darker background and the Grey Granite for the lighter background with the leaves.
- Using the separatists stamp the leaves from the Blended season stamp set using the grey granite – it will be tone on tone.
- Leave the stamp as is – clean it and stamp the image using versa mark.
- Move the stamp and repeat with Grey then Versa mark one more time.
- Apply clear embossing powder and set with heat.
- Change the stamp to the full leave from the seasons stamp set. Stamp the full image on white with Grey Granite then stamp the (outline) stamp on top with grey granite.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Falling Leaves stamp-set in Grey Granite then add Versa mark.
- Add sequins as a final touch.